- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage and bones plus fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs
- Fresh meats are the foundation of our foods and all are delivered FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), then gently freeze-dried
- Low-glycemic fresh fruits and vegetables maintain good digestive health and limit carbohydrates, while botanicals act as tonics and builders to cleanse your dog’s body
- Quick and easy, ORIJEN Freeze-Dried Food takes only 5 minutes to prepare by simply adding a 1/4 cup warm water to each medallion and waiting 3-5 minutes for them to rehydrate
- There are 20 nutritious and delicious servings for an 11lb dog in each 16oz bag, or you can break up a medallion and sprinkle it over ORIJEN dry food to tempt fussy eaters
- Gently freeze-dried in our own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in natural, life-giving goodness and provide all the flavor and nutritional benefits of raw foods
Beef (ground with bone), wild boar (ground with bone), lamb (ground with bone), whole herring, bison (ground with bone), beef liver, spinach greens, pea fiber, lamb liver, pork, pork liver, beef heart, lamb heart, beef tripe, whole salmon, whole ground sunflower seeds, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, whole carrots, whole cranberries, whole blackberries, whole blueberries, apples, pears, plums, apricots, brown kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, dandelion root, summer savory, peppermint leaf, ginger root, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate.
Our biologically appropriate philosophy is simple: mirror the quantity, freshness, and variety of meats that dogs and cats are evolved to eat. The grey wolf (Canis Lupus) is the ancestor and closest relative of all domestic dogs (Canis Lupus Familiarius), sharing 97% of their DNA, while the Near Eastern wildcat (Felis Silvestris Lybica) is the closest relative of domestic cats (Felis Silvestris Catus). Despite years of breeding, the internal workings and anatomical capabilities of domestic dogs and cats remain the same as their wild cousins, so it’s no surprise their food requirements remain the same too.
Unmatched by any other dog or cat food, ORIJEN’s fresh regional ingredients rival Mother Nature, supplying nutrients in their freshest, most natural and nourishing form. Responsibly farmed, ranched or fished by people we know and trust, our fresh local ingredients are delivered to our kitchens daily.